About This Station
The station is powered by a Davis Vantage Pro2 weather station. The data is collected every 3 seconds and the site is updated at least every 5 minutes. This site and its data is collected using Weather Display Software.
The station is comprised of:
- Anemometer - wind meter
- Rain gauge with heater for measuring snow
- A thermo-hydro sensor situated in optimal positions
- Daytime fan aspirated radiation shield for high accuracy
- Solar sensor to keep track of the current weather condition.
The picture on the right shows the anemometer installation, 18 meters above ground. These weather stations can be found in our shop at vadershoppen.se
We would be very grateful to receive a small token of appreciation.
The easiest way to do this at the moment is to make a donation below…
About This Website
This site is a template design by CarterLake.org with PHP conversion by Saratoga-Weather.org.
Special thanks go to Kevin Reed at TNET Weather for his work on the original Carterlake templates, and his design for the common website PHP management.
Special thanks to Mike Challis of Long Beach WA for his wind-rose generator, Theme Switcher and CSS styling help with these templates.
Special thanks go to Ken True of Saratoga-Weather.org for the AJAX conditions display, dashboard and integration of the TNET Weather common PHP site design for this site.
- Kevin Reed - TNET Weather
- Ken True - Saratoga-Weather.org
- Mike Challis - Long Beach, WA Weather
- Jim McMurry - jcweather.us
- Edgard Durand - Designs by Edgar
- Henkka - Nordic Weather
- Rainer - Bashewa Weather
- Scott - www.WebsterWeatherLIVE.com
- ... and many more ...
Andra sidor som denna station levererar data till